Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bombay Toast

Bombay Toast?? Does it sound familiar to you? This is one of the dish which I learned during my home economic class during my secondary school days. Till now, I can still remembered it very clearly and I like preparing it for our breakfast. It is a very easy to and quick dish to prepare. Javier enjoying the toast. He is not a bread person, normally he can’t even finished 1 slice of bread spread with peanut butter. But he like this toast alot, and can eat 2 pieces.

The recipe is very very simple as follow:

Ingredients:
1)  Eggs
2)  Sugar
3)  Bread
 
Method:
1)  Beat the egg and stir it some sugar (the amount of sugar added depend of how sweet you want the dish to be)
2)  Coat the bread with the egg solution
3)  Heat up some oil, pan fried the egg coated bread
4)  Enjoy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers