Sunday, October 17, 2010

Atlantis City Indoor Playground

Nowadays the weather is getting so hot… I really cannot imagine going to any places with no aircon. We wanted to bring the kids to some place which is fun and yet cooling. So we decided to bring them to the indoor playground, Atlantis City at Delta Sports Complex.

It is a relatively small play area as compared to other playground like Polliwog, Fidget or Go Go Bambinis. But nevertheless my boys had a terrific time there as we got the whole place to ourselves!!! :)The play area. Zoom, down we come….. Hugging, bouncing and rolling the big is fun!The balancing beam….  The giraffe swing which Jayden refused to sit with Javier initially. Having fun just rolling on the floor. Javier loves car ride.

And it is Ball Time….. both of them soak in the sea of colourful balls. Here I come.. Javier enjoyed this so much. He was sliding to and fro again and again! It was a nice place to bring the kids… it was not too big so I don’t have to worry about my boys go missing in action. I can just sit on the sofa and read my magazine while my boys  zoom into action! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers