Friday, October 22, 2010

Our Lunch @ Swensen Northpoint

After the concert, we make our way to Northpoint Shopping Centre for our lunch at Swensen. We seems to order too much today.. I was so full after the meal and feeling so sleepy.Drink was served first, and of course the boys cannot wait to drink it.

I ordered a kid’s meal for Javier, but he was not very interested in it, he seems to like my baked rice… :P

After a short wait, our food was served. This is also nice.This is good… me, Jayden and Javier wolfed it down. This soup is too heavy for my liking. I only taste one spoonful and the rest was finished by D. This side dish is just so-so, nothing to rave about.

Finally it is dessert time!!!! And you know what, Jayden refused to eat Swensen Ice-cream. He insist on having a MacDonald Ice cream cone! So D brought him to the Mac which is just 2 doors away and get the ice cream cone. It looks kinda funny… eating Mac cone in Swensen. :P I am in such a joyus mood today until I met my ex-colleague… you know what he said.. “你发福很多哦!I am damn sensitive to people giving these type of comments!!!!!! Of course I know I put on a fair bit of weight (Ok.. I admit, it is quite alot of weight!!!!) But when people says straight to my face, it is still quite sad and it really affect my mood! :(

So if you happen to bump into me and realise that I have become so F*t and get a shock… pls do not says such comment hor! Just keep to yourself OK! ….. :P

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of putting on weight or not, i think u look great. Some pple are just idiot, insensitive ... Haha i lose so much weight there are still people who think i will look better losing some weight, like it is never enough!! Cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiaz, I know man tend to be less sensitive... but it just make me feel so sad when I hear such comments. :(

    Woa.. speaking of you.. You lose so much weight, and you look great now! No need to lose any more weight lah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers