Sunday, October 31, 2010

Snake and Ladder Game

I have been searching high and low for this floor puzzle ever since I saw it in this mummy blog.  And a few days ago, Lucas Mummy told me that she saw it at Sembawang Shopping Centre, so I rushed down to get it that night. :P

My boys were so excited when I took out this huge floor puzzle of Snake and Ladder. So me and Javier quickly fixed up the puzzle and start our game. All was going well when it was only me and Javier playing it. But later when Jayden join in our game, a mini war started…..he was very upset when we threw a bigger number than him and throw tantrum. Javier likes this game alot. But sometime I am very unwilling to play with the 2 of them. As I know both of them will fight and both of them wants to win. So I explained to Jayden about ‘sportsmanship’, and he seems much calmer after that when any of us reach the finishing point.Jayden throwing the die.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, how much and where (exact location) did you get this puzzle?

    Soon they will learn up to 100!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers