Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fun at Go Go Bambini

Since today is Jayden birthday, we decided to bring my boys to GoGo Bambini for some fun activities. And I asked my nieces along to make it more fun for the 4 kids to play togather.

Located at Dempsey Road, Go Go Bambini have Singapore’s tallest indoor slide in their unique playscape which includes a flying fox, ballpits, tunnels, climbing walls and interactive panels. They use jungle theme and bright colours to make a vibrant and fun environment for kids to enjoy play and parties. (There were a total of 3 group of parties going on today) which resulted in an over-crowded playground.

Nevertheless, the kids have a really fun and enjoyable time there.The cute climbing walls make up of jungle animals.

She goes turning around and around!!!Both of them hiding inside a car. I had a really hard and tiring time going after Javier. Their small build enable them to have very agile motion, while the big size mummy (me lo) will trying so hard to squeeze myself through the tiny loop, hole… and I have to bend while running given the height of the playground is so low. Javier with the girls.

Once there were inside the ballpits, they were busy throwing the colourful balls at each other or hiding inside the pool of balls…..Later D decided to join in the ball battle, and accidently threw a ball and landed straight at Javier’s eye. He was crying and got really upset with D. Wrestling or protecting Javier? Pain forgotten, and once again Javier is all smiley again! Jayden is holding the rope and climbing up the slide. The vast amount of obstacles which give me so much trouble when I was chasing Javier. After 30 mins of chasing, I was so tired… that I gave up chasing him. And he was enjoying himself running, climbing here and there by himself, and my nieces were very nice of them to look after him for me. The tunnel. A wrong demonstration of using the slides which got a warning from me.They go turning. Javier is lying on top of a interactive piano keyboard. Illusion.. It seems that Jayden is trying to step on Javier’s face. But fear not, he is actually trying to do the wall climbing behind Javier. I was trying to take a group picture of the 4 of them. But Jayden was having his little tantrum and refused to join in the photo taking. Here we come, zooming down the slide. Taking a rest sitting on the dinosaur.The 3 of them attempting the flying fox togather. And they refused to let Javier join them as they said he is not tall enough. So after the 3 of them left the flying fox, Javier attempt to ‘fly’ with a little assistance from me. Me and Javier. (Can see that he is very impatient and not willing to take the picture with me.)After almost 2hrs of play, the kids drinking water and taking a rest. We left shortly after for a Charity Dinner for some elderly folks (which is organised by my mum and her friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers