Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playground and more Playground!!!!

It was truly a day of playground… after my boys woke up from the nap. We brought them to the playground near our place. (You see, both my boys have abundant of energy.. in order for us to have a peaceful night making sure that they sleep early.. the solution is PLAYGROUND!)

Instead of letting me take a decent picture of them.. they prefer to show me their butts~ ;PAfter our dinner, we went to Waterfront Park for another round of playing.After 1st successful attempt to climb up, Javier fell in love with the rope climbing. Frankly, I was having cold feet as I walk this dangling bridge, but Javier was so at ease walking to and fro.Climbing down. It was no easy climbing down, hence D carried Javier down instead. The boys were captivated by a family… playing remote car and stood watching from far. After a while Javier began chasing the car, and the Uncle let Javier play with the remote car. :) Both of them enjoying some ice cream before we make our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers