Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Graduation Ceremony cum Concert 2010

Times seem to zoom by so fast… in a blink… year 2010 is almost ending! Sometime I cannot believe my boy is going to P1 soon.. keke I mean in another year times~

Today, I received  the invitation card to his year end concert and frankly speaking, I am feeling kinda real excited. I love to see them perform! (I remembered I feel so touched when I saw Jayden performed at Little Friends last year, tears almost drop… )

We are definitely looking forward to 22 October 2010. It would be a really exciting month for Jayden as his birthday also falls on this month which is on the 30 October. (oops… I haven’t even plan how to celebrate his birthday!!!! Most probably would be a mini celebration with close families) I will upload the video and photos after his concert…. Stay tune…. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, would you care to share with me your feedback on Hope Kindergarten. We live in Sembawang as well and I was looking for a school for my daughter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know for little freind, they have graduation ceremony for play group??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jillian,

    Thanks for popping by my blog! :) With regards to hope kindy... Personally I feel that it is a very academic based school. As early as K1 term 2, he have already started having spelling and 听写. He will bring back homework twice a week also.

    One of the bad point is that this kindy doesn't have outdoor activites, meaning sports or playground time.

    So it depends on what you are looking for in a school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Littlekaikai,

    Little friends do have a year end concert every year. I have just check with Teacher P, she told me the concert would be held during early Nov. Keke... very excited... can't wait to see them perform.

    Javier perform part of the song for me, but he still can't sing the whole song. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers