Monday, April 26, 2010

Singapore Zoo 25.04.10!!!!!

After a long awaited time of 1 year, we finally renewed our zoo membership today. I feel that Javier is in a good age to really know how to appreciate the animals in the zoo now. At home, he would keep telling me to bring him to see crocodile, lion, peacock, tiger.... the list just goes on and on.....

So we reached the zoo quite early at 10am and started our exploring of the zoo. The boys were really excited... and Jayden is our explorer and leader for today. He would check the map and told us where to go. :)

Near the entrance of the zoo is a pond with some fishes and stingray. The first thing that they do is to dash to this pond and look at those fishes. They can spend 5mins just standing there looking at those fish.We tood a picture with the colorful parrots before we start our journey.
This is the bridge above the crocodile pond. Javier was really looking forward to see it. But we did not manage to see any of the crocodile today, I can see that Javier was quite disappointed and keep asking where is the crocodile?
The otters crowding near the glass panels waiting for the feeding.
I realised that the animals that Javier likes are those "ferocious" animals like tiger, lion, crocodile....When he sees the white tigers, he leans on the glass panel and keep staring at the white tigers. But it was so hot, that me and Jayden went into hiding in the shaded area, so daddy got to accompany Javier to look at the tigers.
Our little explorer studying the map and deciding where we are going.....
The big Hippo, a favourite with Javier also.
OH.. My boys simply loves the Kangaroo... We intend to let them feed the kangaroo, but we missed their feeding time...
We proceed to KFC for our lunch. We enjoy the yummy chicken while Javier got to eat his plain plain porridge. After our lunch, Javier told me he wants to go to the water play area, but since Jayden is having runny nose, we decided to give it a miss. So I explained to Javier why we cannot go and he was ok with it.
Instead we let the boys play at this tug boat. After playing for a while, it started to drizzle and we ran to find shelter at the horse ranch. Jayden found some grass on the ground and picked it up to feed to the goats.
Our homeschooling theme for next week is horse. So I took this opportunity to explain horse to Javier.
I really like this picture of my 2 boys. They looked so sweet and close togather.
We bought some ice-cream for the boys before we started for home.

The boys climbing onto the cows. Nowsaday, it is a real challenge to bring my boys out. And the most important we need to bring along is the stroller..... I got to put Javier in the stroller, if not I would not be able to chase after them. I can still control them if Javier is sitting the stroller, as Jayden is more well behave when he has no kahkis to run with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers