Friday, April 9, 2010

Homeschool Activity 08.04.10

As usual, I read the elephant poem with Javier followed by revising the words with him.

Alphabet Related Crafts
I let Javier coloured the elephant head band.
Javier don't like wearing this elephant ear and especially the trunk. He only wears it long enough for me to take a few pictures. He just can't wait to take it off. :(

Learning Colours
I printed this Colour book for Javier to colour, and it would be his "little red colour" book.
My little boy is really full of expression when colouring this book.... :)
The little Red book
Learning Shapes
We played a game of circle or square. I used masking tape to make a square on the floor and hula loop for the circle. So when I shout the command, Javier got to run to the "shape". Although he is still not too sure about the shape, but he have a fun time running, hopping and jumping about!!!
Practical Skill
For this activity, Javier get to learn the colour "Red" which is our colour theme for this week and as well as the cutting skill.
I like this picture of Javier, he looked so cute holding the bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers