Monday, April 19, 2010

Our 2nd Trip to The Animal Resort

As my this week homeschooling theme for Javier is goose. I decided the bring the boys to the Animal Resort to see a real goose yesterdat. My boys like going there as they get to feed all the animals. This time, Javier was quite reluctant to feed the animals as compared to the first time we went there. After a few attempt to ask him to feed the animals, he is only willing to feed the rabbits.

Javier feeding the goats with the grass.

This fluffy little rabbit is so cute. There is alot of new addition to the rabbit family, we saw quite a few baby rabbits there. Javier and Jayden was so excited to see the baby rabbits.
Most of the rabbits were already full from all the feeding. So only a few "responded" when the boys offered the carrots to them.
Javier looked so fierce while feeding the rabbits.... guess he is not in the mood to feed them.
Halfway feeding the rabbits, he just threw the carrots on the floor and ran away. :(
I like this rabbit... he is so funny.. sleeping while standing up! Even when he wants to drink water, he can find it with his eyes closed. :)-
As my main purpose for this trip is showing them the goose. I spent quite a while here explaining the fact of goose to them.
Me and Javier
We managed to catch the peacock opening its wings. The peacock was really vain, he turn in all angles for us to take pictures.
Jayden likes fish alot since he was quite young. Till now, he still enjoy looking at fishes.
Javier saw alot of fish food on the ground, and was so busy picking up the food and throwing it to the pond for the fish to eat.
Today is the 1st time we feed the horse. My kids refused to feed it, especially Javier... he was so scared, he stand quite far away to watch us feed the horse. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed feeding the horse.... the horse tougue was so sticky. When it licked the food off my hand... I really feel "yucky"!!!!
This parrot was so friendly, keep saying "hello" to us when we walk towards him.
We left the place at around 1pm as it was quite late and the boys were hungry. We stop by Tampines Ikea to buy som hotdog bread for our snack before we went to my In-laws place for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers