Sunday, April 11, 2010

Glenda 5th Birthday Party 10.04.10

My niece Glenda has her 5th birthday celebration today at the Kallang KFC. It was really really a fun celebration as alot of her classmate turns up for her birthday party. But my little moody Jayden would not participate in the games with the other children, *shy lah*!!!!

When Glenda saw us, she immediately ran over and give Javier a big hug.

Recently Jayden develope a liking for me to take his picture. Whenever he sees me holding the camera, he will immediately stands in front of me and wants me to take his picture.
Javier looked so funny with this expression.
Such a sweet gal!
Game in action.......
Javier is too young to participate in the games, so he was busy playing with the balloons.



After the games activities, time for some food. Little Javier enjoying his pop-corn chicken.
Glenda posing with her care bear birthday cake.
The kids were anticipating the appearance of the giant chicky. They were shouting for the chicky to appear.
The kids were so happy to have the chicky to join in the birthday party. My brother family
Finally the cake cutting session......
Javier playing with a baby, Javier really like baby alot. Whenever he sees one, he will walk over and play with them!!!
Chasing after the balloon
A picture with my lilttle darling
We left at around 6pm, Javier was really tired on the way back. He just fell asleep in the car, when I carried him upstairs and put him on the sofa, he still continue to sleep. And this result in the mess up sleep time for that night. He refused to sleep at his normal sleep time, he only willing to go to bed at 12plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers