Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dot.A.Dot Art

Since I started surfing the net to find ideas and materials for Javier homeschooling, countless of time I have come across this Dotting marker. It seems a really common art tool for the homeschooling kids. I was really eager to get it for my boys to try it out. I searched all over many book store, toysrus and popular, and was not able to find it..... Until I chanced upon sunflower blog which she mentions that she got it from a store in forum shopping mall. But travelling to forum shopping mall for me seems abit too far off. So just a few days before I went to Thomsom Plaza to jalan jalan, I went to this shop which sells alot of education toys and craft materials and finally found the dot marker which I was looking for... :) Yippppeee.....I can't wait to let them try out this dot marker.... :)


In case you like to get some education toys or craft materials, you can drop by at this place:

Discovery Corner (Thomson Plaza #01-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers