Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jayden Week 12 School work

Chinese Homework: He need to practice writing these 2 words for the 听写next monday. It is a real challenge to teach him the strokes of these words from scratch. When I told him to do this homework, he is not too sure how to start writing. So I got to show him stroke by stroke how to write the words. It is really stressful for me to teach him chinese, so sometime I would dedicate this important job to daddy who is more patient to teach him chinese.

English Homework: He need to practice writing these 3 words which prepare him for the spelling next Wednesday.
2nd Worksheet for his English Homework: Learning Opposite
Maths Homework: Learning Less Spelling:
At least for the spelling, Jayden is still doing well. So I don't need to spend too much coaching him in the spelling. Normally the nite before the spelling, I would just test him once or twice.

听写
But I cannot say the same for 听写, I got to keep asking him to practice the words everyday. And as the words for 听写 is more difficult now. Now is 2 words instead of 单词. I got to spend even more time teaching him how to write the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers