Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Homeschool Activity 06.04.10

We started our lesson with some reading on the poem and the revise the words that we have learnt yesterday.

Alphabet Related activities
I printed this picture and make it into a puzzle for Javier to fix. After doing for 1 time, he can do by himself on his 2nd try. He enjoy doing this puzzle alot.

Javier fixing the puzzles
The completed puzzle, I put velcro on the individual pieces for Javier to paste on the main picture.Letter matching game
Our next activities is Painting "E"
Javier seems to be in a mood to paint today. He paint the whole thing by himself without my help. Some other days, he would just paint halfway and ask me to paint the rest of it.

Learning Colours
This week, Javier is learning Red. Of course, I have to include the favourite Elmo in the things which are red. He was so excited when he sees me putting the elmo among the heap of red stuffs.
Next, we painted a red elmo. Javier really enjoy this painting session alot because he is painting his favourite "ELMO".
Learning Numbers

Javier has been eyeing at the chocolate as I was teaching him about number 1. Finally when I told to eat it.. he quickly grab it and stuff it inside him mouth.

Practical Skills

I need to cook dinner and Javier is really very cranky after his nap and in really cringy towards me. So I ask him whether he wants to play pouring water. Luckily he is happy to play this activity. If not, I don't think I can cook dinner! So the 2 boys have a fun time having their waterplay when I cooked dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers