Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Me & Jayden

Today while we were having lunch at the foodcourt. I was chit chatting with Jayden, then I jokingly asked him do you like mummy? Then he nod his head... I say mummy keep scolding you and beat you, why you like me? Then he reply me " although you keep scolding me, I still like you." When I heard him telling me this, it really warm my heart. Sometime, thinking back, I was really very impatient with him and ... for so many times while coaching him in his studies, I lose my cool.

I keep telling myself to be patient with him and to control my temper... but saying is easier than done. Many a times, I told daddy that maybe I am not suitable to be a stay-at-home-mum. Because I am a really bad tempered and impatient person. Taking care of kids really takes alot of patience.

Sometimes, It really makes me guilty the way I treat my kids... seeing that no matter how I scold them and spank them, they are still very close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers