Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ikea fun

I like going to Ikea during weekdays as it is not so crowded. And most important it is easy to find table at the ikea restaurant for our makan. As I need to get something froom ikea, so few days ago, we headed to ikea for our dinner and also some shopping lah.

The hungry Javier tearing the bread and gobbled it up.

Yummy yummy.....
Javier looking at the twinke twinkle little stars on top the rooftop
After eating some bread, it is time for some action. He dashed to the playarea and din wait for gorgor.

Jayden sipping his peach tea leisurely.
Javier watches on while Jayden do the matching game.
Such a warm and loving picture of the boys.
After our dinner, we went our serparte ways. Javier follow me while Jayden follow daddy. Sometime, I feel it is better to serparate the 2 of them. If the 2 of them are togather, it is really difficult to control them, shouting and threatening them to keep quiet and behave themselves is totally useless.

I saw this nice and comfy chair, and I told Javier to sit on it for me to take pictures. And after this picture, he went all over the place and sit on different chairs and ask me to take pictures. :(
Lying on the sofa and seeming to enjoy himself very much.
Little Cheeky Javier sleeping inside the trolley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers