Wednesday, June 5, 2013

永和- 豆浆油条大王 Yong He Eating House (24Hrs)

It was already 9.30pm when the taekwondo certification ends. We (D and myself) were really famished (luckily the boys have had already taken their early dinner). Since we were nearby Geylang, we decided to have our late dinner at  永和- 豆浆油条大王. For the longest time, I thought that they have ended their business, but did not know that they have actually shifted to another location instead. It has been years since I last dine here, I really miss the food.

My must - order food here is none other than the crispy long youtiao (very nice, must try!), soya milk and Taiwanese mee sua.


After eating, we find the mee sua too starchy, which doesn’t taste as good as last time.


The chilled soya milk simply taste heavenly with the you tiao. I love to dip my crispy you tiao in the soya milk. Really really nice!!!!!
 
We still love this one.

I doesn’t really like the Glutinous rice. It tastes ok, at least D ate 2 of it. 

The Siew Mai is nice, I gobbled all of it.

Even my boys commented that the you tiao and soya milk is yummy.




This is the last dish we ordered, really disappointed with it. It was way too oily and the filing wasn’t much.

My memory of the food here was very very good in the past, but after tonight meal, I do have second thoughts. The standard seems to have dropped. Nevertheless, we do have a filling meal, actually I was too full!!!! ^^

In case you want to pop by there, their add is:
Yong He Eating House
458 Geylang Road
Lor 24A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers