Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father’s day dinner at Asian Market Café @ Fairmont Hotel



We had our buffet dinner at Asian Market Cafe @ Fairmont Hotel with my in-laws family as a Father’s Day get togather meal.

Featuring local favourites and contemporary regional delicacies, Asian Market Café offers a glorious buffet spread serving Halal-certified authentic pan-Asian cuisine. We were impressed with the wide spread of dishes laid out (and continual replenishment). Though the assortment was great but the food was only normal.

Well, we had fun at making our own Mee Rebus and ice kacang  (at the self-service station where you prepare your own portion with ingredients given).


The Fruits and Pastry Section.



The Egg tart is pretty good, but I was too full from other food thus I only ate one.


The main dish was normal but I loved the pepper crab (I am not crab person, in fact I seldom eat)


Rojak DIY Station – I completely forgotten about this, thus I never try it.


Mee Rebus DIY Station


The Roti Prata stall – My boys zoomed to this upon entering the restaurant, the 2 silly boys wanted to order 8 pcs of prata which of course was stopped by me.




A portion of Cold dishes section



The Roast Chicken and Duck


Salmon sashimi and some sushi.





My food


As I mentioned earlier, I seldom eat crab, but when I do eat, there is always that someone cracking the shell for me. ^^


My Dessert

Jayden’s noodle

Old school ice shaver for ice kacang. The kids were pretty excited to see this as they get to make their own ice kacang.



The Gula,  colouring syrup and the milk for adding into the ice kacang.



Enjoying the self made ice kacang which he later told us that it is too sweet.



Surprisingly these wired looking breads are really nice, soft and fluffy with a nice aroma!!!


My yummy ice cream. (^^ well its just normal ice cream which is nothing fantastic, but it’s a great dish for a person with sweet tooth)


A picture of the boys before we end the meal here. Its really shocking that we managed to spend 4 hrs eating here, we basically eat, talk, eat then talk talk some more…. its no wonder I gain 1kg when I measured my weight the next morning (think I would get a warning from my gynae on my next Tuesday checkup for the huge weight gain this month.(`ω´ )

The boys saw the lego fair at the atrium and dashed towards it automatically. They were busily examining the Ninjago Lego when we reached them.


They were deeply happy and satisfied when they got the ‘green’ light to bring the Ninjago toy home. ^__^


Hours of Operation
Lunch:
Monday to Friday - 12:00pm to 2:30pm

High Tea:

Saturday & Sunday - 12:00pm to 4:30pm

Dinner:

Sunday to Thursday - 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Friday, Saturday & Public Holidays - 6:00pm to 10:30pm


For reservations :+65 6431 6156

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers