Sunday, June 2, 2013

乐天皇朝 - Paradise Dynasty

We were really famished after our Botanic Garden Trip, especially the kids who had very light lunch. We drove over to Lot 1 mall to meet up with my mil for our dinner. We decided to have our dinner at 乐天皇朝 - Paradise Dynasty.


Just look at the whole table of food that we ordered and this is not all the dishes served yet.

These are the dishes that we ordered.

These 2 appetizer is really yummy, although it does look plain and flavourless.

This is their 招牌菜,its quite nice. But our verdict is that we still think 鼎太丰小笼包 taste a teeny bit nicer.

This is not very nice, you can give it a miss.

Well, this is normal.



This is quite spicy, if you can take the spiciness, try it!


These 2 are one of my favourite dish.


Nice.. shiok, very sour!!!

15I did not eat this dish, order mainly for my boys as they are complaining that they have nothing to eat beside the fried rice. I think it should be quite nice, because I saw Jayden gobbled up a few pieces at one go.


These 2 dessert is yummy.

Well, I wasn’t fast enough to snap the glutinous rice ball as my boys grabbing skill is much faster than me.
.

.

.

.

.

.

The 2 culprits with their wide smile after eating the glutinous rice ball.



Lastly this is my craving at the moment…. mango pudding. D was still asking me “aren’t you sick of this, since you just eat one yesterday at 许留山?” Of course my answer is  “Not all all!!!!!”  ^^

This mark the end of our day, since it was already 9plus when we finished our meal. We make our way home as the boys were really tired and seems like within any moment they will drift into Lala land in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers