Sunday, June 16, 2013

Papa’s Day!!!!!!

Papa’s day is here again, though we never really celebrate this Day with D. But deep in our heart, I am really thankful for the things that D have done for us. He is a very hands-on Dad, he love playing with the boys, doing silly things with them (which I failed badly) playing Wii with them until the 3 really go crazy while playing, teaching the boys to cycle and the list could go on and on…

He wouldn’t complain when we requested him to drive us to any places. When JJ was still a baby, he hesitate no moment in helping me take care of them, be it change diapers, feed them milk or shower them.


Though I know that he is dead tired when he comes back from work everyday, but he would still help me with some of the house-chores or spending time with the boys. There is nothing more to ask for. For the love that he has shower us, it really make us feel really blessed.  Here, I would like to say a “Happy Papa’s Day” to D and not forgetting to all the other Daddies too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers