Sunday, June 9, 2013

Our Farm Trail (Part II - Jurong Frog Farm)


Our trial continue, btw, Jurong Frog Farm is just a short distance away from Hay Dairies, probably took us less than 5 minutes by driving.



Frog development specimen that I found in the shop.




A little puppy guarding the frog shop, well it is a rather friendly dog who do no harm to anyone. Maybe it do give you a sniff when you walked pass it. Even Javier who is a little bit scare of dog love it.



If you want to try something special, you can definitely give the food here a go. Ermmm, for me is a clearly “No No”. I still prefer my chicken and pork!!!!


Our main objective for going into the shop is none other than buying the frog feed, and the boys couldn’t wait another minute for me when they grab the feed and dash off looking for the frogs.



What greeted us is these huge frogs. Frankly, I never really see a real frog so close up before. And there were so many here and so huge somemore.




We ask the boys to read this notice first before they start to feed the frog, in case the frog really doesn’t eat the food they throw in.







Haha.. I am just being funny here, since my boys refuse to do this pose, I gotta do it! ^^

25

Well, the boys are tired and hungry as you can see that Javier wanted D to piggyback him. So we would be ending our farm tour here and heading for our lunch.


After visiting the frog farm, the boys do have have a better understanding of the frog, and the life cycle of a frog and of course I am able to confirm that kissing a frog will not turn them into Prince afterall!!!!! (just kidding) ^^

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers