Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bermes 2nd Birthday Celebration!!!!!


What a busy busy week!!!! Having just came back from our short road trip to Malacca, the boy started their Saturday ICL lesson today. After which we dashed over to my nephew Bermes 2 Years Old Birthday Celebration. I would be having a busy week next week too. So I tried to write up this post before I fly off to Guangzhou with hubby next Monday and of course while my memories of today events is still fresh in my mind.


Of course, every party need yummy food to kick start and fill our rumbling tummy!!!! (^__^) Just joking. But its true that you will soon witness the delicious food that I have just had ~~~~ ^^






Its seem quite a popular dish with the guests today, at least I saw that my niece enjoyed this noodle dish very much but I did not try it as I much prefer the rice dish. But the feedback is that it’s delicious.


The chicken curry is delicious!!!! Simply shiok to dip the bread in the gravy and eat.

My verdict after my 2nd time eating this caterer’s buffet is that it’s definitely good and certainly won’t regret ordering from them. It’s definitely of equal standard to Neo Garden, with regards to the food presentation and taste. 
 

After the food, of course its time to take heap of nice pictures of the kids enjoying.

The birthday cake from Pine Garden. This is my first time that I tasted the Lychee Martini flavour cake, its kinda nice and the cake is light and fluffy. Thumbs Up!
 

The birthday boy who find the big group of people here too overwhelming and feeling abit “lost”


He was so busy staring at everyone that he did not even clap when we sing him the birthday song (which he enjoyed most during the last time when we sing one, and he would request us to sing it again and again. ^^)


My little boy wasn’t feel too well, thus he sat down when taking this shot.

 A birthday kiss from his Ah Yee and Jayden with his weird smile 

So what’s is happening here that grab the attention of all the kids????????


Did you managed to guess? It’s time for the balloonist to make his appearance!!!












Well, balloon sculptures is not only a privilege for the kids, we adults do get to have one too!!!! Of course I send my little one to get one done for me. PunchIsn’t my butterfly nice and the bunny below cute!!!!!!


35This is really hilarious!!! Just look at the the heap of balloon that is ON my boys or that they are holding on to!!!!! Surprised smile


Before we bid farewell to the birthday boy, every kids (only kids hor) got a chocolate roll. Of course my boys were excited, especially Javier who is a Chocolate Lover!  The food was good, the balloon sculptures activity  was a great entertainment for kids as well as us adults and we really had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers