Sunday, June 9, 2013

Disappointed visit to Crab Farm!

Actually this was our last destination after the Frog Farm, we though we could let the boys see some crab but there was really nothing to see here. (actually it all boil down to the fact that I did not do my planning properly, it was an ad-hoc decision to pop by there which I never put in my itinerary) It is not exactly a crab farm, but it do sell fresh crab for consuming if you are keen to get any.

But my boys sure knows how to keep themselves occupied! Big boy spotted these lalang and was pretty excited. 



At least I learnt something after making a trip here, I do know how to differentiate between male and female crab.



They played for another few minutes before we left this place. It was super hot, though they doesn’t seems to mind one bit, but I was hurrying them to get into the car before we all get burnt. ^^




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. Thanks for your kind compliment.

    You brought your boys out quite often this June holiday. Interesting places you visited. I'll put these places on my list when my boys are older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by here too!!! There are really so many fun places that I wanted to explore with my boys, thus I tried to make us of the school holidays to plan as many fun trips with them as possible. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers