Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nook – House of Pancakes


So maybe some of you can guess where we are going today!!! YES!!! We are going to Singapore’s first DIY pancake restaurant –
NOOK House of Pancakes.  I guess many would have heard of this place, I first heard of it when my niece told me she is going to “make pancake”, but at that time I have no idea about this place yet. When I recently stumble upon other blogs mentioning about this place, I am very keen to bring my monkeys boys to visit this place because it looks so fun where we can design and make our own pancakes into any designs or  shapes which we want. When I told the boys we would be bringing them to make their own pancakes, I guess the more excited one is non other than Javier. He was practically jumping for joy, thinking of perhaps something creative which he can design later.

Pancakes… pancakes, that’s what we are here for today!!!! I reckon it’s not only a hit with young kids but I can see many youngsters here enjoying the pancakes making process.

Just 4 simple steps and you are on your way to create your own pancakes!

This is how their menu looks like, we can choose the flavours and toppings for the pancakes and of course if you are not a pancakes person, you can also order other food too. They served all-day breakfast meals.
 
I like the warm, cosy atmosphere in this restaurant, not rowdy  but peace and quietness when I stepped inside, well, except that it’s a different story when Javier is inside. That’s because he was having so much fun and started giggling and laughing so loudly.


Our master chef is waiting for his ingredients to be served so that he can start his pancake making.

These are the free condiments to go with our pancakes.

Our toppings have arrived! Rainbow sprinkles, mini marshmallows and cheddar cheese. For the pancakes batter, we chose original and strawberry! This set cost us $28, certainly the most expensive pancakes we have eaten so far! ^^

I ordered a Breakfast Bully ($18) for myself as I much prefer my breakfast set over the pancakes.



Actually we were trying to trying to make really nice and unique design, but somehow along the way it became like this!!!!

Oh NO @@, but no matter what our pancakes really taste superb!!!!



Enjoying his own creation.



So much fun and laughter….


This is my kitty, although the end result looks abit burnt. Jayden likes it so much that he gobbled in up in no time.




Trying his ultimate best to squeeze out the last remaining batter onto the griddles.
 


A decent shot of the boys before we end our meal here. We had an enjoyable time at Nooks making our own pancakes!
We are definitely coming back again because NOOK ROCKS!!!!!

Do take note of their opening hours if you are intending to pop by there:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers