Saturday, January 14, 2012

QianHu Fish Farm

D wanted to get something from QianHu and thus we made a trip down there after Jayden ICL class. While D shop for his things, we walked around looking at the different fishes. And the boys were pestering me to buy some fishes for them.


An obedient Javier puts his hands behind after Jayden told him to keep his hands off the pond, as the fish might bite him. :D


Next, we saw some tortoise which my curious boy was trying to poke it.
 

Instead of giving me a sweet smile, these are what I got when I told him to pose for the camera.


Finally a sweet one! :D


My boy giving a very cheeky wink. ;P


The other boy refused to pose for me and instead gave me a sulky look, because I did not grant him his wish of buying fishes.

But we did promised them we would bring them a fish store at Tiong Bahru to buy fishes tomorrow, but my boy still weren’t that happy yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers