Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY House Visit Continue…

More house visit follows; we went to D’s godmother place, my brother place follow by D’s sister place and this end our house visit for today. Since school starts tomorrow, we end our wonderful moment after the Javier’s mini cake caking celebration at D’s sister house and head for home.

Javier make a new friend today with this sweet little girl, Sierra. The both of them will playing so well togather and enjoying themselves so much! Open-mouthed smile
 

Using his utmost strength to squeeze our the playdoh. Steaming mad


My 3 little boys!! ^^ Just kidding… My boys with my nephew. 


We had a steamboat buffet! Will share more of Javier’s mini celebration in my next post. Stay tune!!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers