Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Into P1 Journey Day 2….

Today Jayden is already into his day 2 of his primary school life…. so far he is coping well. Ironically, it is my son who told me not to worry too much. I guess my boy is already grown up, he told me not to go to his school today and see him ‘eat’. Hah… I think he feels embarrassed seeing me standing there monitoring his movement. But being the kiasu mummy, I still want to make use of the last opportunity to see my boy, making sure that he is really ok and surviving in his school.

My skinny boy with his bulky school bag.

Well, frankly, he really make me proud by being so independent. After finding a place and leaving his water bottle there, he went to buy his favorite food “Roti Prata” for his snack. Ahem… a step forward again. He can order food and pay for it, and bringing the food safely back to the table. While eating, he never uses his hand to tear the prata but eating the prata gracefully using the fork. Oh my.. he never was like this when he is with us. (Normally, he will bug us to cut it up for him or simply using his bare hand to tear it apart and stuff it himself his mouth). After finishing the food, he readily went to dispose the plate at the ‘plate clearing area’ and at the same time give his mouth a good wash. After seeing him, I feel really assured that he is able to cope even without us already. Well done my boy!!!!!!!

I bid him goodbye after he came back to the table after clearing his plate as I was rushing home to pick Javier.

After he came back from the school, he was eagerly telling us what his teachers told him and kept showing us his handbook and explaining some of the rules and stuffs found inside the book to us. Smile And I noted that he has started a good habit of jotting down important notes in his school dairy.

9 comments:

  1. tara sch bag oso very bulky, but inside, only few books..
    Haha, u no nid worry abt him, he is coping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflower: ^^ Indeed!!! seeing our child all grown up and being so independent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. littlekaikai: Jayden sch bag quite heavy, got textbooks, workbook, files, exercise books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jayden!!! :) Seems like we mummies are the ones who worry unnecessarily for our P1 kids. I was worried for mine too but he's settling down so much faster than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ing: keke.. I guess it's natural us parents to be worried ^^ .... At least I can now put my heart at ease seeing that he had adpated well to his Pri school life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah, his bag look quite big. You didn't get slightly shorter bag for him? When my no.3 was p1, I had to do that, bc he was only 1.05m tall. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karmeleon: I think its due to the angle which I took the picture leh, actually it is just nice for him. ^^ There is a slightly smaller one which I find its too small le.. (Kaisu lah) that's why decided to get this bigger one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers