Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Javier First Day of School 2012

Though we (especially the boys) enjoy the school holiday a lot, but having to face the boys 24hrs every day for 1 month plus is driving me crazy. They seems to fight most of the time!!!! So I am partially glad that the school holiday is finally over and the boys will be starting their school today. Smile with tongue out

Though he was still having a little unhappiness the previous day about school reopening, he was super excited when he woke up this morning! He had his lunch, shower and put on his shoe readily and hopping happily downstairs to take his school bus. And he was greeted by the bubbly girlfriend Tiffany when he board the bus. Yeah.. definitely a great start!!!!!
 

Managed to take some shots of Javier before we went to wait for the school bus ….


A duper puffy Javier…..

Queuing up to take his temperature.

Since this is his 2nd year in Edelweiss Kindergarten, he settle in real fast. Thus I left the school after he went in to his classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't stop laughing when I read ur post abt jayden only buying ice lemon tea, y? Haha, bc I remember u told me his favorite drink is ice lemon tea. Not bad, he still know how to buy something for his recess..look at jayden, I think
    Lucas is same as him, his expression bait "huang, 慌张 ...whereas, Javier looks smart.haha

    My sis will let Venus bring a packet milk to sch, so that she still drinking enuf milk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke.. till now he is still a huge supporter of ice lemon tea. ^^

    Jayden always have a blur blur look de and the other seems like a little monkey, more alert than his gorgor.

    I also told Jayden to bring a packet of milk or milo to school to drink. If he don't eat, at least he still drink milk, so won't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers