Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jayden entering into P1

He is starting his P1 today. In a totally new school, new friends, new teachers, new environment and most importantly learning to be real independent. I know in time to come, he will be fine but I just can’t stop myself from worrying… I guess he does feel nervous and at the same time looking forward to his Primary school. He is one boy who doesn’t display his feeling easily but would keep to himself. It is not easy to get him to openly discussed his feeling and thinking with us. But from what I observed him during Recess time, I know he do feel insecure and a sense of lossness today.


Each class are allocated 4 tables so that all the classmates sit together and the teachers and a parent volunteer would be there to assist them should they need help.


I would use ”Mountain people mountain sea” to describe the scenario during recess time. Parents are so anxiously waiting to see their kids coming for the recess, worrying that they won’t know how to order food, pay for the food, would they be full, would they remember to go to the washroom….. (that’s rite… that is my worry too) Heh.. the list is never ending.


Well, you see my worry is not really uncalled for. He actually got himself only a packet of lemon tea for his snack. I bet he would be really famished when he reached home tonight. I supposed I would start packing lunch for him to bring to school tomorrow.


Lining up in 2 lines, getting ready to go back to the classroom.


I hope he would love going to his new school, and make friends in time to come!!! He has already make a great start by buying his own drink today, he is starting to be independent already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers