Monday, January 23, 2012

大年初一

It was a busy day for us going to various place for house visiting. But I think the boys were definitely having a fun time hopping from places to places; with toys to play and yummy treats which they couldn’t stop stuffing into their mouth. And its wasn’t a surprise to us that they were quite reluctant to go home at the end of the day. Open-mouthed smile

Javier with my brother. He is so scared of him, thus he doesn’t dare reject him when he hug him to take this picture.


The kids having a fun time playing together.


Little Jason performing hip hop dance for us. He is such a cutie; his dance was highly entertaining that we couldn’t stop laughing when he was dancing for us.


A very special photo of the kids lining up to take this shot. Almost 30 years ago, I took a picture with my cousins just like this picture. This photo is truly a gem to us now. Open-mouthed smile

Just look at this picture; we were so young then!!! How time flies! Send a kiss


Love these 2 pictures!

Besides going to my uncles, in-laws and D’s great grandparents place, our last stop for the day is to my Brother’s place. And oh boy, this is the place which my boys have been looking forward to!!!!

We had a steamboat dinner to fill our rumbling tummy first, after which the kids entertain themselves with games.


And the last activity of the day, the kids have a really really fun time playing with the sparklers. Thus its was a disappointment that it started to drizzle and they got to end their play early.


It was a surprise that my super brave boy was scared of sparkler and refused to go near it, thus he just stood at a distance watching the other play.

9

Though it was a bit tiring to go to so many places in a day, we really have a great time today!Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

  1. Emm..let me guess which one is u, third one from left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Bingo! I guess I din change much huh! keke!!!! :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers