Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chinese learning materials

Today, I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza after dropping Jayden for his Icreative class. And happen to saw that Learn thru play is having sales. A lot of items are selling at a really attractive price. After browsing thru, I decided to get these 2 items for my boys.

This set wasn’t on sales but I find that it this quite suitable for Jayden. (but the kind saleslady gave me the member price which is 10 percent off).

读书郎 is the series after “我会读”, but these series is targeted for more advance reader. There is a total of 6 sets in this series. The first set is more on science, on the topic of caterpillar and butterfly, earthworm, seahorse, lizard, fox, cow…. At the end of the story, there is a list of questions for him to answer too. Besides that, there is a list of “生词表”and all these 生词 and 生字 have hanyu pinyin and meaning (in english) for reference.
 

The second item I got is the Chinese Characters kit. For this set, I got it at a very good bargain at 20 plus dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers