Tuesday, January 24, 2012

大年初二

Today will be another busy day for us, but I think the boys didn’t mind one bit, in fact they are enjoying the New Year so much!!!! Since we are still early, I decided to have my 2 monkeys pose or me. As you can see clearly from the below pictures, their favorite activity at the moment is plucking the pussy willows, I think judging by the speed that they pluck it out each day, soon the plants will be bare!!!! Sad smile 


It is not easy to get them to take pictures together, just look at the series of NG shots that I took before I finally get a decent picture.


The decent picture!


And finally me with the boys before we end our picture taking.

We started our day by visiting the Guanyin Temple in Waterloo Street @ Bugis and followed by visiting my grandmother. Since it’s already time for our lunch, we decided to drive to Sakae Sushi outlet at Hub 21, 28 Boon Lay Way , Jurong East.

This is our 2nd time here, it is definitely a great place to dine in especially with kids. Perhaps due to its location, it’s not very crowded during the 2 times we came (but we sure doesn’t mind that it is not crowded).  And there is a playground for kids to play and run while the we can have a quiet meal while the kids roam in the playground.


The playground.


I told the boys to finish their food before they can go to the playground, but one little boy wasn’t very willing to cooperate. But eventually, he did finished his lunch much faster than normal days.

He was yakking non-stop, thus  I told him to put his finger on his lip and stop talking! Sad smile
 
And finally after their meal, they dashed to the playground in lightning speed. Open-mouthed smile

Having filled our tummy and enjoyed themselves at the playground, its time to continue to our next destination…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers