Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Reunion Dinner

In the older days, we would gather for a feast one day before the start of the Lunar New Year, however, this practice is not really practice in Singapore anymore. In order not to stuff our poor tummy with so much sinful food in a day, we decided to have the reunion dinner on 2 separate days instead. And I just had our reunion dinner with my family a short while ago. Reunion dinner is a meal which I really look forward every year. Sitting down together enjoying the meal with my family and looking forward to a brand new year which will be approaching soon!!!! Open-mouthed smile


Of course, the first dish is none other than the Yu Sheng, even the kids had a fun time throwing the ingredients. 

Here we go…. Huat Arh!!! (as exclaimed by Javier) Rolling on the floor laughing


So here’s our yummy food.

With the kids around us, we really cannot spend too much time enjoying our food. Nevertheless I really enjoyed this meal a lot!!!! Smile

2 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year~~ wishing you to have a wonderful Dragon Year~~~ XD

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for popping by my blog!!!! Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year too! Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers