Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Buffet Dinner @ Orchard Cafe

We bought a good bargain from Big Deal way back in November and only managed to utilize it today. Actually we weren’t planning to bring our boys along, in order to enjoy a peaceful meal. Smile with tongue outBut after much consideration, we thought it is much more better to bring them along instead of getting my in-laws to babysit them for us. And I am glad that we make the right choice… the boys were excited to see the great variety of pastries for them to eat as much as possible. Hah… (at least that was what Javier was telling us)

Due to fact that I was busy gobbling the nice, yummy food and at the same time shouting for the boys to behave themselves, I did not take any pictures of our food, that is beside my favorite food which is none other than this!  Durian Pangat!!!! Though there are a great variety of pastries to choose from, but to us, its still the spotlight among all the pastries, I think I had a total of 3 servings. Open-mouthed smile 


I would comment that Orchard Cafe had a good and wide buffet spread, with local, seafood, Chinese, western, Indian, Japanese and dessert dishes.

Thus to make up the lack of yummy food pictures, I did remember to snap some pictures of us instead at the end of the meal. Frankly, my tummy was going to burst from stuffing so much food into it (It’s so unhealthy, but just cannot stop myself from eating!!!… who cares about diet when there is so much good food in front.. keke… Be right back) 

04
Javier was busy licking the last bit of ice-cream off his bowl . Open-mouthed smile


The centre table piece brings out the festive mood in us as we dine.

We saw this beautiful New year deco at the lobby and I got my boys to pose for me. The little boy was super willing with my request while the other wasn’t cooperative as usual.

5 comments:

  1. The buffet very nice right? So how did they charge for the kids? I did not get a chance to go for my buffet lunch and it's due to expire on Friday, do I requested for a refund. I love the durian pangat too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buffet is nice and the variety is wide! The durian pangat is simply superb... love it so much!!!!

      The boys had a wonderful time dashing about helping themselves to their favourite food. Even Javier who whine and throw tantrum during meal time was so happy yesterday, and probably you can guess, his favourite section is none other than the dessert corner. ;P

      Javier dine for free while Jayden needs to pay $30.

      Delete
  2. Ey Javier is so 'plain' leh! Just black and jeans but so handsome la! Keke ~

    Ooops u and hubbie so lomantic leh, 情侣clothings!! Keke ~ I miss SG buffet ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you see, actually he doesn't want this tee de, until he saw that there is a super mario picture on it and simply couldn't wait to wear it. ^^

      oops.. I din realize leh, till you pointed it out. ^^ just happen to wear the same colour lah. keke...defintely not romantic.

      Delete
  3. Kids love buffet! Especially those where they can walk around and take whatever food they like, though it may end up untouched on the plates, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers