Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aussie Trip – Here we Come!!!!!

Yeah ^^, we are back from our Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Trip!!! Happy and fun time seems to pass by ever so quickly, and we are back to our normal routine again.

(Before my short memory fails me again, I would like to recap our trip here. :D )

We have been looking forward to this trip and Javier has been bugging me for months since the day he knew of this trip… “are we going YET”????? So of course my boys were ecstatic and couldn’t wait to set off to the airport today.


Well, since its still early when we reached, time for some photo snapping with the nice Christmas decoration.

Hmmm.. my little curious baby likes giving anything a try, thus before putting the luggage on the trolley, little boy decided to try sitting on it and the verdict is that he decided that it feels quite comfortable and refused to come down.

 
As usual, the brothers fighting and fooling around.


This is the plane that would be taking us to our destination!


JJ with their Gong gong


And their Ma-ma

 
My boys sure know how to make themselves comfortable while inside the plane. :D


Stealing a quick bite of his milk before the meal was served to us.


After a 7hr plus flight, we finally reached Brisbane and it was already well pass midnight at 12 plus am. I thought that my boys would be feeling sleepy by now… but nah… It wasn’t so at all! They seems to be more energetic than me and running about playing around.
 
  
Well, we are off to our accommodation to get a good rest to charge up for a full day of excitement tomorrow. Stay tune for more action!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers