Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aussie Trip – Day 2 Part I

(Mummy recalling ….. 25 November 2011)

We woke up bright and early today and of course well charged for our full day activities ahead.. well in fact the boys woke up earlier than me. :D


This has been our mode of transportation during our stay in Australia.


Since we are all ready, it’s time to charge to DreamWorld!!! Bet it will be another fun filled day for us. We saw this super thrill ride while in the car park, Javier was bugging for me to bring him to take this ride, which was of course was flatly turn down by me. Firstly he is too young, and secondly this ride is so damn scary!!!!! :O


Posing a picture with the super reluctant Javier. It was a super duper hot day … I nearly melt under the scorching hot sun (no joke!). :P


While I was busy inside the shop looking at the merchandise, Jayden excitedly ran in and told me to hurry up and go outside to see 2 big Koala Bears. :D And of course we did not pass up the chance to have a quick shot with them.


The day was still young, and we took our time to decide where to explore first, and Javier was quick to jump on board this candy painted train with D.


And climbing onto this giant Crocodile too.


Our first stop is none other than this Wiggles World, though my boys know nothing of them. But the rides were pretty mild, which is super for warming up my boys!
 
As usual, the teacup ride and a ride in the big red car to tour the wiggles world.


This type of bird can be commonly seen here.


We wonder and we wonder and here we are at the Tiger Island and the boys were super happy to see orange tigers here as they claimed that Singapore Zoo only have White Tigers. :D


After seeing the tigers, they pestered their Gong gong to buy them tiger softies too! :( Hmmm, I din know they love Tigers, wonder when did they start liking it? :O

 
It was lunch time and we wanted to catch the Kenny Koala show, and thus we decided to buy the food to eat here.. hah.. great enjoyment! At least we feel so much cooler under the shelter.


Engross in the show.

There were even bubbles after the show, and the boys were ecstatic and started chasing it.


Having rested , we proceeded to our next stop. This is one place that I know my boys will love! Rainforest Rampage is a place where the kids would have a blast of a time with the thousands of balls flying around! And oops, I got hit by a few while snapping pictures inside. :(


Everywhere is ball, ball and more balls…. see my boy busy grabbing so many balls.


The rocket shooter for shooting the people on the 2nd storey.

My boys had a really great time inside, they were even abit reluctant to leave for other attractions.  Will continue my 2nd part of our exploring in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers