Sunday, December 18, 2011

I love Chicken!

Yes! One of my favourite food is fried chicken and there is a newly opened fried chicken joint that sells pretty good fried chicken (hmmm, I know it open its first shop quite a few months back in Singapore). Well, at least, it was a newly opened one in Causeway point. Smile with tongue out 

Yeah… I think you would have gotten it right by now!!! Its Texas Chicken.

The chickens are available in Original & Spicy version and I prefer the spicy one. The chicken is crispy on the outside and and the meat is tender and juicy inside But the size seems to be a bit small which may not be filling for some (yup, me for example). For the side, the mashed potato is normal, but I would much prefer the one in KFC.




And since the boys have already taken their dinner at Yoshinoya, they decided to have some egg tart while we feast on our super-licious fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers