Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Aussie Trip–Day 4 Part I

(Mummy recalling 27 November 2011)

We decided to take things easy today after the teeny bit hectic schedule for the past few days. Since today is is Saturday, we decided to make Carrara Market as our first destination. (just for your info, Carrara market is open only on Saturday and Sunday)

It was a scorching hot day and the boys were complaining of the heat, thus after walking a while, we decided to spilt up, and Jayden decided to tag along me. Though there weren’t a great many selection of goods sold here, but I pick quite some really good bargain here. Open-mouthed smile 

As the heat were really unbearable, we left this place for Australia Fair shopping mall for some shopping and air-con. And after our lunch, D was super nice to look after the boys and left me hopping off myself to do some shopping.


After that, we went to Skypoint Observation Deck, viewing gold coast in 360 degree views.

SkyPoint has one of the fastest elevators in the world taking us from ground to Level 77 in just 42.7 seconds.

A flat screen monitor fixed to the roof shows the visitors the high speed ascent through the elevator shaft to spectacular SkyPoint heights.


This little silly boy insisted us to bring him to the beach now, despite the weather was super duper very HOT!!! Thus he INSISTED that he wanted to bring him sand playing things along.


The beautiful view from 77th Floor.


The views were spectacular, and I was having a excited time snapping lots of picture.


And of course pictures of the boys and one was trying to be funny and covering his face when I tried to take his picture. Sad smile


Little Javier with D, he can be a real sweetie when he is not up to his mischief, but I guess there moments are pretty rare. ^^


And lastly, of course this is me with Javier.

Ending our trip here, its’ time to hit the beach!!! Though its still quite hot out there, but we really can’t bear to disappoint the boy holding the purple spade, rite. ;P

2 comments:

  1. You look tanner indeed!! If me i think i be so WRAP UP and going everywhere with HUGE HUGE HUGE umbrella hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed tanner after this trip. I tend to get tan easily. keke.. quite challenging to lug an umbrella and chasing 2 boys leh, :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers