Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!!


We had a simple cake caking celebration at my brother’s place today. I think with the kids around, it sure make it more fun and memorable for D on this special day. They were really such a bunch a cute kids…. hiding themselves to wait for D to arrive and sprinting out of their hiding places to shout a surprise “Happy Birthday to him”. I guess D must be feeling so happy with this surprise ~ :P

I bought a real simple cake from Polar and thus the kids decided to add something on it to make it more attractive… which is none other than Javier’s favourite snack… CHOCOLATE!
 

All of them singing the birthday song for D.


And of course a group photo with the kids is a must.


And guess what, Javier couldn’t wait for my dilly dallying photo taking, and decided to take the knife to go ahead with the cake cutting. So here goes our cake cutting by D and of course Javier! :D

Happy Birthday Daddy from all of us again!!!!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. WJ is saggi too, haha same as moi ...
    Shoutout to WJ, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

    I love the picture your hubby and the four kids and picture they are all your kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gals, on behalf of hub, would like to thanks all for the bday wishes!!!!

    Sunflower: I really can't imagine all four are my kids! :O keke....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers