Monday, December 19, 2011

Learning Maths

Sometimes back, I have introduce Addition to Javier. However at that time, I am not too sure if he really understand the concept which I am explaining to. Few days back, I got back on this topic with him again, and this time I am quite sure he knew it and I have been doing simple addition with him as and when we are free and he managed to get it correct. Open-mouthed smile 

Javier dig out this Maths toy which was given by Lucas Mummy some years back, but haven’t really been put to good use yet. Today Javier wanted me to explore this toy with him. So I decided to use this to reinforce our addition learning. Javier have a fun time learning his Maths and at the same time figuring how to balance the equalizer. Open-mouthed smile

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers