Monday, December 5, 2011

Sogurt so good!

 
I got to know of this yogurt parlor through my niece. My boys love it so much after trying it once!!!! I think kids got super good memory, we happen to pass by Sogurt on our way to taking a cab in Westmall,  and they exclaimed that this yogurt is very nice and wanted to have some (they just came to this parlor once with my niece to buy yogurt 2 months back, they can still remember it so clearly till this day). Thus I guess it much be really superb! :D


Here the price of the yog
urt are charged by weight, which means you can mixed around with all the flavors available. Besides that, there is loads of toppings to select as well, from fruits, nuts, liquid (honey, caramel sauce…), chocolates chips, m&m, Oreo crumble and even bubble tea pearls.

Price
Charged by weight.

Located:
- 617 Bukit Timah Road, next to Coronation Plaza.
- United Square #B1-61
-  Nex @ Serangoon Central
- Westmall #01-36
- Blk 87 Marine Parade Central (across PP)
 


Looking at the unglamorous way that they stuff the yogurt inside their mouth, I reckon it much taste quite yummy.

 
I think yummy dessert can really do wonder… just look at the super cute smile that Javier gave me when I ask him to pose for the camera. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers