Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aussie Trip – Day 2 Part II

Continuing from earlier…. Jayden decided to go for a little bit more exciting ride with D which is none other than the Kite Flyer ride. Personally I don’t really like this ride as it really make me real giddy! :(


After which, they decided to take the carousel ride again on the request by Javier. Once we get on this ride, we can continuously go on it for 4 times!!! :O
 

 My PIL…


Me and little darling.


When I mentioned it was a super duper hot day earlier on, it was even more worst as the day progress.


Finally, we are about to take the awaited train ride. Javier was so looking forward the ride,  in fact he love any train ride.


We got off at Australia Wildlife section, ready to get up close with the great many animals waiting for us there.


Despite the glaring sunlight shining at me, I still flash a really wide smile. :P


Cute little Wombat.


Before we wonder off to feed the kangaroo and cuddle the koala, we decided to catch the animal presentation first.


Pretty bored with the cockatoo show, Javier started playing with his tiger.


I was pretty surprised that the boys wanted to get up close with the snake to give it a pat. My thoughts would be they would be scared of the slimy creature, but I guess I am wrong.


Jayden posing with the bilby which is a near extinction animal in Australia.
 

Just to share a really cute sign board… ;D

  
To the Koala Country… that’s what I had been looking forward!


A loving shot a two koala hugging each other.


The only chance to cuddle the koala would be taking a picture with it, thus I volunteer to be the holder during the picture taking, and lucky no one was as keen to carry it as me. But I must admit that the koala sure poo alot, and it got really sharp claws which leave me with a few scratches. :( But overall, its a good experience for me to able to cuddle this little soft cutie.


After the photo snapping, we went to buy some food to feed the kangaroos.


My boys really enjoyed running around feeding the great many kangaroos lazing around.


These kangaroos are a really tame bunch which will hop over to us when he put out our hands with the food.


Our last activity for the day is riding this Model Vintage Cars for 5 times!!!! :O


Both boys decided to be the driver, thus Jayden would drive me and D while Javier would drive his Gong-gong and Ma-ma.


While on our way out, we spotted this really beautiful peacock, and coincidently we seems to be going the same way as it. Thus we got an extra company while we walk to the train station. :D
  

We drove to Surfer Paradise for dinner, and after walking around, we decided on this seafood restaurant. It was actually quite a bad choice with not very delicious food and some stuffs weren't’ too fresh and prices on the ex side.


But I guess the photoes does look appetizing, right? :P

85
This is a downright disappointment. (one of the worst fried rice I have ever eaten)

  
I was still feeling a teeny bit hungry after the meal as I did not eat much. Ok.. food aside, we decided to hop over to the Surfer Paradise beach for a quick evening stroll. 


It was super chilling in the evening…


And Javier wore my MIL jacket to beat the coldness.

Shall check out this beach some other time, for now time to head back to our villa for re-charging! :D That’s all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers