Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let’s Play @ Changi

I feel lazy… really lazy to go any place. It was D who suggested to go Changi Airport since our last visit there was quite long ago. It was then that I remembered seeing a blogger mentioned that there is a Giant Garden Inflatable for the boys to bounce!!! :D And I’m sure that my boys would love it!!! :D

When we reached there, we went Popeye for our very late lunch at 2.30pm. After which we quickly make our way to the “Giant Garden”. We queue for 15 mins for our turn to enter it.

While waiting for our turn, my boys were busy elbowing each other, squabbling.. until the aunty sitting beside them also smile at their behavior. :P Nevertheless, I managed to get some cute shot of them.

I am happy! You are grouchy!

Hey! Can let go of me or not!!!!


Yippeee.. it’s our turn….. Riding on the airplane

Me and my boys. (Not a fantastic shot, with the 3 of us looking in different direction; but this is the only shot of the 3 of us taken today.)

We proceed to the other side of the playground, which is meant for younger kids like 2yo. Althouhg my boys were a tat too old for that, but they enjoy themselves nevertheless. air12   This Giant inflatable will be in T3 till 26 June 2011. Do pop down to there for some bouncing! :D

Another place worth mention is the Changi Aviation gallery located at the Viewing gallery

The T3 Changi Aviation Gallery focuses on flying operations featuring the 'in-the-air' activities that take place at the airport. Ever wondered how in-flight catering meals are prepared and if pets are allowed to fly with the owners? Visit T3 aviation gallery to find out! For those who are fascinated with T3 interior architecture, there are interesting information bits and also find out how Changi Airport discourages birds from roosting in the airport. Kids can open up the cage and read information written about how animals travel via air.

There were so many paper planes above us.. that’s it is almost impossible to count.  It’s is truly a great learning experience for us here. We had a fun and enjoyable time today.

1 comment:

  1. I tot SQ doesn't allow Pets anymore, so sad. Next time we don't know have to use which airline to fly him!

    I love Changi too leh, parking easy. Aircon, huge space. I bet the kids love it, and it is safe too! Hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers