Saturday, June 4, 2011

It’s playground time

With D not around for the past 1 week, I gotta handle my 2 very… super… active boys alone. *+* It tends to drive me crazy on some days!!!! So I’d rather bring them for outdoor play, shopping trip, library trip…  just about any place that can keep my boys occupied and of course I do hope that all these activities will burnt off their energy and make them sleep early. :P

After our Pizza dinner tonight (I was feeling lazy to cook for the 3 of us, thus decided to order pizza for our dinner), we happily set off for the playground. It is quite fun to see them play togather, as both of them is forever up to their mischief and vying to outdo each other.

 
Both of them taking turns to roll each other off the rolling bar (pardon for this funny description, as I really have no idea what is this.)  
Lastly, the boys wanted to ride their scooter and bicycle around the mini park before we head home.
 
And on the way, they saw this climbing bar, and decided to practice their climbing skill.

It happen that my PIL pop by our place when we were about to head for home. And Javier was saying that he wanted to stay over at their place tonight… :D Of course, I agree!!!

Well its a good arrangement also, as I need to bring Jayden for his Taekwondo grading tomorrow morning, so it is so much easier to be only bringing one kid out. And I feel it is not a good idea to bring Javier with me also, as we need to wait for about 1plus to 2hr for the grading.(as my last experience bringing Jayden for his grading, Javier was so cranky and had several melt-down during our long 2hr wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers