Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tokyo Trip – Tokyo DisneySea Part I

I really hope to write up my Tokyo Trip soon when I can still remember the detail of it. Sometimes I do love to read through my previous post and relishing the memory of it by reading again and looking at the pictures.

We woke up very early for our trip to DisneySea, nevertheless we are still not early enough as we lost our way while trying to get there and by. By the time we got to the station for the boarding of the train bound for DisneySea, it was already 9.20am.

The Resort Gateway Station

Our Mickey train is here
 Inside the train, everything is so cute with the mickey mouse hand rail, window….   divider

This group of girls are so cute to have exactly the same hairstyles and Minnie hair accessories

D getting the ticket

Yeah.. here’s our ticket! And we are ready to start our day in the park.

 The big globe inside the Park
I was trying out the many cute Minnie hats in the souvenirs shop. :P

 This is the first characters we met, but I am not sure what it is????

The DisneySea characters performing.divider
 Riding the antique car

I thought this wall looking very striking, and would be nice to take a picture with it. and the effect turn out great :)

divider
Everywhere there is long queue for rides….
 

The popcorns vendor selling very nice popcorns, or perhaps we were so hungry… everything taste good!

This picture was taken by the DisneySea crew! Not bad huh?

divider
Notice the bear near D, this is a very popular character with the Japanese girl. While here, I could see alot of girls buying it in the souvenirs shop and buying apparel for it to wear.

 
This is one fun ride.  It is fully automated and we just have to relax and enjoy our ride

Guess who we MET????????

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

THE INCREDIBLES!!!!!!

 

Will post part II of my trip to DisneySea soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers