Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tokyo Trip – Day 5

Today is practically a shopping day for me as and I had already decided to go Shinjuku followed by Shibuya to shop. This post would be much more boring as most of it is the picture is taken inside the mall.

I started my day by having breakfast at my hotel lobby. It is a simple and very traditional food which was really to my liking. So I simply grab 2 bread and a orange juice.. and tada I am ready to start my day.

The breakfast:

Everyday I would get a one-day Open ticket to unlimited metro train ride, as it is much worthwhile if I go a number of places in one day.

It was a gloomy and wet day today. The rain doesn’t seems to stop, practically it rain from morning till late night.

Just feel that the cake really nice and delicious!!!!

Just photos taken inside the mall, I din really buy things here as it is not cheap!

It is really innovative to think of wrapping another clear plastic over the carrier since today is a rainy day. This is a common practice in Japan as all the store which I bought things will wrap such plastic over all the bag.

More dessert: I went back to the hotel for a rest after shopping in Shinjuku, as it can get really tiring from all the non-stop walking.

Around evening, I went Shibuyu to continue my 2nd round of shopping and also to meet D for dinner.
My Dinner

Some nice shots of the buildings: That goes my Day 5… nothing exciting but I love shopping shopping and shopping.. And tomorrow we are going to Tokyo DisneySea. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My Japan vacation is dash ...
    Don't have to wait how long before we can step into japan safely :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, the situation is really bad now, think it would take quite some time before you can go Japan.

    I was really 'heng' to come back 1 week before the disaster hit Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers