Friday, March 11, 2011

Tokyo Trip (Day 3 – Part I)

Thinking back that the weather yesterday wasn’t too cold, I decided wear this light-weighted coat instead of the thicker jacket. But boy… was I wrong!!! Once I stepped out of the hotel, the cold wind blowing at me make me regret my choice. But I was too lazy to go back to change, thus I decided to brave the coldness and hope that it won’t be so cold later.At least I got my scarf and gloves to keep some coldness at bay.

We decided to have our breakfast at Tully’s Coffee near D’s workplace as he need to go to the office. Enjoying our breakfast.

For today, our agenda is Tokyo Station mall follow by Akihibara and viewing the night scenery at Government Building.

I am now at the metro subway station. The train has just approached.. time to hit Tokyo Station mall. Me and D

We gotten abit lost when we reached Tokyo Station as it was like a maze inside…. and we couldn’t find the way to the mall. So we out of the station into the street to look for the mall, but couldn’t locate it either.
It was also very crowded at the station as today was Saturday.

So after walking blindly for half hrs, we decided to head back to the train station to find the mall and we were lucky to find it this time.
 
There are many shops here, from toys, clothes, shoes, souvenirs to wide selection of restaurants.
We saw a shop selling hello kitty again. Snoopy gifts, chocolates, stationary….

Totoro Again. I love ToToRo!!! The things are very nice, but at the same time it is so expensive.

The very popular Froggy. I reckon it must be very popular as the queue waiting for a photography session with it was so so long.

We had our lunch here before we continue our shopping.
A nice figurine of a Jap Chief.

I had the Tempura with Udon set while D have the Fish with Udon set. 

I bought some bento accessories, some toys and a pants for Javier.

So now we are off to Akihibara which is like a Electronice Paraside for D. :P 
In Akihibara, there is wide range of toys, anime and electronics shop.This is one of the building which a vast numbers of shops within which sells toys, it is definitely  a dream place for toy collectors.

This is the all time favourite among shoppers – Yodobashi-Akiba. I couldn’t remember correctly how many storey it has, but the place was so big!!! And I was so bored shopping there as I am not interested in it at all.

Finally we left Yodobashi Akiba. We passed by this crepe which has a very long queue. So my conclusion is that long queue = Not bad food. So we decided to get one to try. And it was ……. VERY VERY NICE!!!!!

The crepe making Process:

We choose the strawberry with whipped cream crepe. The white stuffs looks like ice-cream, but it is actually whipped cream.

It was so yummy, I ate most of it. :P

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers