Monday, March 7, 2011

Dinner at 竹林

zu01 I have been wanting to do a post on this restaurant quite sometimes back. This is one of the restaurant which I have been patronizing for many years. It serves nice food and the price is very reasonable. 

My boys love the fish tank which is full of fishes. They even told me that the fishes love them!! Becos once they touch the tank, all the fishes will come charging at them.

Business isn’t so good now as there is another restaurant beside them now which serves almost the same type of food.

I love their sambal Kang Kong, Simpy mouth-watering.

This is their must try signature dish - 纸包鸡. You won’t regret ordering this!

This is yummy too! The fish is fresh and fried till crispy, even Jayden gives the thumbs up~

Add: Taman Sentosa,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 80150

Hours: Mon - Sun: 11:00 am -11:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers