Saturday, March 26, 2011

A nice trip to the Zoo

We promised the boys we would bring them to the zoo after Jayden’s I-creative class today. And they were so looking forward and excited about it.

Despite that it was already 3pm when we reached there, the weather was very good and cooling. As usual we let the boys decide what animals they want to see and lead the way.

At the White Tiger, Javier trying out the buttons for the different sound make by the tigers.
This is our first time watching the Animals Friend Show and my boys love it!! They were so engrossed throughout the show.
Managed to take a picture with Javier, while he was waiting anxiously for the show to begin.

 Watching the show.

divider The Performance by the animals:

A photo and interacting session with the dog.

Bubbles Bubbles everywhere…….

dividerFinally, this is what the boys have been waiting for. They enjoyed themselves so much today, words cannot describe what I am trying to say, so let’s let the picture do the talking!

We left at 6pm for Tampines Ikea for our dinner. Halfway thru the drive to Ikea, Javier was already fast asleep and only wake up at 8pm when we are leaving for home. And you can guess he was so energetic when we reached home as he has already recharged from the 2hrs nap. :(

6 comments:

  1. Haha omg wat a wasted afternoon after the 2hrs powernap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... precisely!!! I was hopping to tired him out from the play in the zoo, but ended up he fell asleep inside the car. So ended up he sleep quite late that night, and we got to accompnay him till late. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 小朋友 and 小狗仔 same same hahaha, have to tired them out!! If not my dog keep barking in the night like they are alot of ninjas hiding outside my home, headache! Hahahaha ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. keke... "ninjas hiding outside" huh.. Just imagining it make me laugh. And I do agree that kids and doggie are the same in many aspect. :P

    Last time when I am still single, I really look forward having a cat or dog as a pet. But now with my 2 boys, they are really a handful for me to handle, don't even dare to think of getting one. Moreover, I think if I would have had a pet, he would be tortue by my boys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha have to wait for ur boys to be older! If not before having the boys you shld hv the dogs already because the dogs really take up alot of time to be properly toilet train!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sound like toilet training my boys... it also take alot of patience and time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers