Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Water Fun @ Jade

The boys have not been to swimming for the past 2 weeks and misses the water terribly! Thus after the continuously pestering cum bugging… we finally brought them to some water play today. Jayden was happy to see water but Javier was having a grumpy session due to the new environment and a tad too cold water.

 
After some warming up, he started to put on his float… ready for some action.


Grrrr… I tried dipping my feet into the water and it’s no joke… the water is sooooo cold.


Finally he is in the mood for some splashing
while Jayden is off swimming.


But he still refused to get out of his comfort zone and insisted to remain in this spot. No amount of persuading and coaxing is able to get him to move! :(
 

Finally when D joined him, he decided to paddle to the other side of the pool. With the help of the float, he was able to float without any help which make him a really HAPPY boy.
 

Hmmm. even lying down is not a problem.


Aha… relaxing after a short swim. I have given up getting boy to smile for the camera, taking candid shot is much more natural. :D


See he is dry!


Now he is wet!


He started to show me a really black face when I kept splashing water at him, thus I decided to stop my splashing mission before he turns into a ‘grumpy monster’. :O


A few minutes ago, he was still moody! But after the shower, his mood changes for the better.


He even agreed to take a few shots with me and I really like this picture alot. :D


And not forgetting D and Jayden.

 


While waiting for D and Jayden swims, he started dancing and hopping around to entertain me. :D


And giving me such a sweet and lovely smile.

 
We meet up with my in-laws family at Westmall for lunch after the swim. My boys have such great fun disturbing and playing with baby Bermes.


Javier didn’t even mind when baby pull his hair.

 
We went to hubby sister’s place after the lunch and the boys couldn’t wait to tear open the newly acquired toys, a gift from their 姑姑.


And little Bermes was quick to take a interest in the train as well, tugging and exploring the train and watching it speed by! :D

My boys have a fun time today and luckily they still miss their home and bid farewell to all when it’s time to go home. Really thankful that I do not have to drag them home instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers